PRO X Mini Skinnable - a mini mechanical keypad for osu! with backlit and custom sticker
Hi! I’m zzqWilliam from osu!
This is the world 1st keypad that can have the sticker with the graphics of your choice! How does it exactly work? Simply download the gimp template file at the bottom of the description, make your sticker and upload the file while placing the order. You are not allowed to move the two squares where the switches are and the PRO X logo.
- This is a hand made 2 keys mechanical keypad with the purple LED backlit and a custom sticker of your choice. It has 4 types of light that you can see here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsllMzzN-gs
- You can choose between 4 options of keycaps: no keycaps in case you happen to have your own and you’re willing to save few €, black blank keycaps just to have any (described as blank keycaps n/t for non-transparent), black blank transparent keycaps and osu! keycaps.
- Keys are hard coded as z and x but you can ask me to change them for your need.
- For keeping the keypad stable it has an awesome nanopad on the bottom that is also fully washable.
Built using very durable ABS enclosure, high quality work done by the best polish company specialised in producing such things. Not the cheap 3D printed ones. All the internals are designed and assembled by me, I named that “PRO X Mini Board” :D
- High quality, made in Poland 2-keys mechanical keypad
- Rich choice of the switches types
- Various keycaps options
- Multiusable nanopad on the bottom
- 2 o-rings (already preinstalled)
- Sending within 2 weeks (if custom sticker is chosen it can take up to 4 weeks)
What’s inside the box:
- PRO X Mini v2 Skinnable keypad
- 2x keycaps of your choice (preinstalled)
- 2x orings (preinstalled)
- USB cord of your choice
Click here to learn more.
Please keep in mind that this is a handmade item made just by a single person so please forgive any flaws and delays.
PS. If you want to buy 2 or more keypads at once write to me for some discount!
Keypad software written in cooperation with Radosław Rychlik.